WR - All Hallows Eve

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at email.com
Thu Oct 28 10:32:14 PDT 1999

Greetings unto one and all!
There seems to be some confusion about the directions to Crossrode Keep's
"All Hallows Eve," so here is the easy version.
The site is located in Water Valley, about 3/4 of a mile off of Highway 87,
about 20 miles north of San Angelo. Honestly, just watch for the signs...
You can't miss them.
Also, I've just been informed there is a burn ban in effect for Tom Green
County, hence Water Valley as well (isn't it intiguing to know the "Water"
Valley is in a drought...)
>From what I understand, tikki torches will be allowed, but we will have to
be very careful with them, so bring a fire extinguisher or a bucket.
Also, I've been alerted that due to the low water levels, the water onsite
may be rather "undesireable." It would be my suggestion to everyone to bring
drinking water with them.
Heavy fighting is expected to get under way at about 9 a.m. for those day
tripping the event, so make sure you get there in plenty of time to have
your armor inspected...
And come ready to have a lot of fun!

In Service,
Logan Macleod

"That's no moon... That's a space station..."
- Obi Wan Kenobi