WR - Trick or Treat!

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at email.com
Mon Oct 11 17:12:58 PDT 1999

Greetings unto one and all!
I've spoken with Baron Vallust of Bonwicke about holding a Western Region
War Practice here in Crossrode Keep (Big Spring), and we've come up with a
date of November 20 or 21.
The 20 falls on a Saturday, and of course the 21 on a Sunday.
My question is which is more convenient for the fighters of the Western
Region?
We also have another reason for holding the practice: To get those folks
interested in marshalling Youth Combat/Boffer authorized. Vallust, who is
our regional officer in that department, will present a class (as only the
Baron can... hehehe) to help everyone get acquainted with the rules and
regulations so we can get the kids started.
The practice would begin at 1 p.m., what with the shorter days really
starting to kick everyone's butts.
Anyway, let me know your preferences, and if there is anyone out there who
can and would like to teach a class in light fighting, myself and several
others in my shire are interested... Yes, yes... I'm going to try my hand at
light fighting, so those folks that know me (Aaron and Britta especially)
can stop laughing.
Does anyone have a good source for the foils and masks? I'm really in the
dark here...

In Service To The Crown,

Logan Macleod
KM Crossrode Keep

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose..."
-Janice Joplin