WR - rapier reports -please read

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Fri Sep 3 07:44:37 PDT 1999

Greetings,

Sorry to take up ban width; however, I need to get in contact with each
group's local rapier marshal.  Your reports are due! *grin*   I am
currently serving as Western Regional Rapier Marshal till the position
is filled, which should be at the end of Oct. Till that time all local
rapier reports in the Western Region need to come to me.  My address and
contact info is below.  The position is posted as open and applcations
need to go to Kingdom Rapier Marshal, Don Kazimir.

On another note. We need youth rapier marshals.  Please send
applications to Lord Piet Rausch (see black star for contact info). The
regional position is open on youth rapier as well.  If you have local
youth intrested in this program please contact me, and I'll do what I
can to get help your group in this area.  The youth rules are at
http://www.ansteorra.org/law/youth_rapier.htm .

My contact info is as follows:

Marcus Hite
1403 S Hayden
Amarillo Tx 79102
806 379-6798
mbhite at arn.net

Please pass this info along to your local rapier marshal if they do not
have E-mail access.  Thank you.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet de la Heyt
Cadet to Don Donovan