WR - Beware the night...

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at email.com
Fri Sep 3 10:24:10 PDT 1999

Greetings to one and all...

It is a time of festivities... The sound of children at play, the warm smell
of food in the air... Music plays over the hills, the sound of drums giving
the night a special rhythm...
But wait... What darkness lurks beneath the surface of this benign
gathering... What evil webs are being wove while the masses gather to give
thanks for a good season...

If you haven't made plans to attend "All Hallows Eve" (Crossrodes Keep) then
woe to you, my friends... We have all kinds of Halloween themed events
planned for SCAdians of every age, including heavy fighting melees and
lists, trick-or-treating for the little ones, and a grand gathering around
an old-fashioned bonfire...

And of course, what  All Hallows Eve would be complete without a good round
of trickery and pranking... A challenge to the Cranes of the Western
Region... Be prepared to put on your best pranks during the event... There
will be a prize given for the one that tickles my fancy the most...

All ye who enter here, offer up something really cool...

In Service To Causes I Have
Probably Never Heard Of, And
Probably Don't Want To,

Logan Macleod

"Do, or do not... There is no try."    - Yoda