WR - Western Warlord

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Tue Sep 7 15:31:18 PDT 1999

	With a loud clap of thunder, the dark clouds rolled in.  But even as the
rain fell, the flames that burn within the warriors' hearts were still
ablaze.  The time had come to determine a new commander of our great
Western Region.  Upon the field of mud stood a leader with two warriors
(Baron Drake and Sir Max) at his side, ready for the challenge.  Twice
the two sides clashed in honorable combat and in the end, stood Lord
Erazmus Bucher, the new Western Warlord!  Lord Erazmus would not let the
fire of desire to lead the Western Ansteorra be quenched by anything that
rainy day.  Thus, I am proud, not only to pass on my command to him, but
I can proudly say that I will follow our new Warlord into any battle he
leads us in the days ahead.

Vivat Lord Erazmus!!

Brita