WR - Thank You

Jacque jacquelight at cableone.net
Tue Sep 7 17:23:06 PDT 1999

Hi all,
    I just wanted to say thanks again for all you all did for me this past weekend.  I set a goal about 18  *YIKES* years ago that I wanted to serve my Kingdom.  I reckon someone thinks I did.  I know that like a duck, many of you were paddling like hell under the water to help me acheive this award.  I could never have done any of what I have done without the people who believed in my nutball ideas and who never asked why.  The work never stops...but sometimes we can slow down and smell the roses:)  Thank you:)

Ulrica