WR - Western Sentinel KID ALERT

Jacque jacquelight at cableone.net
Sun Sep 12 14:10:05 PDT 1999

Greetings all,
    Many of you are familiar with the Sentinel site and know that the kids LOVE the big sandbox.  They always want to get in the fountain and get muddy.  Soooooo, Bring their swimming suits and we will let them play!  I will take a hose and sprayer and we can hose 'em down when they get tired.  Presto!  Clean kids for feast.

I am also looking for some of the children who might like to help serve for Sigrun.  Being a smaller event, this is a great place to let them learn and get some experience!  Let Sigrun or me know if yours want to help!

Ulrica