WR - Tourney Vote!!!

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at email.com
Mon Sep 13 14:16:17 PDT 1999

Greetings unto one and all! "All Hallows Eve" is rapidly approaching, and I
am still trying to decide what type of tourney to hold at the event... I am
currently leaning towards a snowball melee similar to the one at Gothic this
year, at the urging of a few of my fellow melee lovers...
It will be appearing in the Black Star soon as a Swiss 5 tourney, but
believe me... That is ceretainly not written in stone.
Therefore, please let me know your preferences, and I have a feeling the
majority will win...

In Service To Causes I've
Probably Never Heard Of,
And Probably Don't Want To,