WR - Combat Arrows

H.L. Agnarr Thorvaldsson agnarr at apex2000.net
Wed Sep 29 00:20:18 PDT 1999

Lady Marianna I finally recieved the application from Ulric von Mendersham.
I have looked this application over and  I did have a discussion with him at
Gothic War onbeing their local archery marshall.  Since no other
applications were submitted and he is qualified, I have placed him as acting
Archery Marshall for Mendersham, until he can be warrented.  Hopefully he
will be added to the warrent roster for crown tourney.
Agnarr