WR - FWD: RE: Re: - Tourney Vote!!!

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at email.com
Wed Sep 29 16:13:41 PDT 1999

Greetings, Peder... Well met, my fellow Ansteorran. No, I was not alluding
to the Nazi Doctrine... In fact, what I said was more in jest than anything
else. I will say this, however... There are a lot of people out there that
take things far too literal, and if there was a serious side to the message
I posted, it was simply to remind each and every one of us who plays in the
SCA to not take everything so seriously... An attack on periodism or
anti-periodism (isn't that an interesting word... hehehehehe) isn't directed
at one person, or even one group... It is simply one persons opinion at one
given time. To take it to heart is to perescute one's own self... If I
offended you, Peder, that was not my intentions. If I offended anyone else
out there, then I apologize to you as well... Just bare in mind that
everyone has a different way of saying things (what I call "Authenticity
Nazi," many SCA'ers call "Period Police" or so on...), and although we all
share the same "space" on the mailing list, it simply is NOT necessary to
lose your mind every time someone says something you consider "off color."
Remember... Lets reserve judgement for The Big Guy... Oh, and anyone that
would like to apologize whenever I stick my foot in my mouth, be prepared...
I do it quite often, and I'm quite good at it... Well met, Peder...

Keeper Of The Ever-
Lasting Foot Snacks,

Logan Macleod
KM Crossrode Keep

"Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our own point of
view..."    -Obi Wan Kenobi