WR - Tourney Vote!!!

Mike Geisendorff siraaron1 at juno.com
Tue Sep 21 23:53:32 PDT 1999

I was stating my opinion of matters in the SCA heavy martial arts.  True,
I don't think there was a single of double elimination tournament held in
the Middle Ages, other than those that were fought till one opponent
dropped out because he was 1) dead   2) knocked unconsious or 3) hurt
beyond continuing.   He thereby lost his horse, his armor, and his
weapons to his honorable oponent which he either had to ransom them back,
or had to do without.  I do consider those tournies, singe elimination.

Sir Aaron