WR - Regional Fighter Practice...

Thomas Jenkins enforcer_74 at apex2000.net
Sat Apr 1 23:29:38 PST 2000

Okay guys and gals... The idea of holding a regional war practice once a month in Crossrode Keep has been kicked around time and time again. Anyway, I think it's a good idea, and plan to do so in hopes of uniting the fighters of the western region before next year's gulf wars. All we need to do now is set a date... I would like to set a steady date, such as the second sunday of each month, but I think we may need to just name the date each month to avoid conflicts in regional events, etc.

When is good for you guys? Email me privately, and I'll try to have a final decision by the end of next week. Also, would the western region warlord please get in touch with me as well. I seem to have misplaced your email address.

In Service,

Ld. Logan Macleod
KM Crossrode Keep

"Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose..."
     - Janis Joplin