ANST-Announce - Last call for parking passes (Medieval Faire)

Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov Chuck_CTR_Graves at mmacmail.jccbi.gov
Tue Apr 4 06:11:50 PDT 2000

Greetings, one and all.

I still have parking passes available for Medieval Faire.

If you're interested in coming up this weekend, let me know.  Since it is close
to the event, I won't be able to send via snail-mail (I believe the qualifier is
too accurate)--these will require a more personal touch. We'll work out how to
get the pass directly into your hands.

If you're coming, drop me a line with your name (SCA and/or mundane), car
information (color, year, make, model), and SCA group.

Regards,
Tadhg