ANST-Announce - Known World Heraldic Symposium

MGreene at mpan.com MGreene at mpan.com
Tue Apr 4 20:29:31 PDT 2000

Greetings to Ansteorra!   Coming soon to this kingdom is  'Known World
Heraldic (and Scribal) Symposium' , an event to be held June 23-25, in
Houston, TX., at Rice University.    The Pre-Registration page and event
information is found on the website:  www.peazy.com/KWHS.htm     Already,
reservations have begun arriving from around the many SCA kingdoms.
This event is not a typical SCA event, but is similar in format with a
modern symposium.       As such, we strongly encourage those interested in
attending to *PREREGISTER*, rather than waiting until the day of the event.
Check out the website, and if any questions, please e-mail me.    Many
thanks,  HE Mistress Hillary Greenslade  KWHS Autocrat