WR - A big thank you!

rlportwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 9 18:21:59 PDT 2000

I just wanted to say thank you to Mendersham for such a fun event.  The Dance Symposium was great!  A big thank you to Ceridwen, the autocrat, and to Rosina, who organized a wonderful potluck feast (Vallust says thanks for the cheesecake!).  I would also like to thank Mistress Evelyn, HL Guillaume, Lord Philip, and Lady Isabeau, for such great dance instruction.  I went to this event hoping to play music, but was shown how much fun dancing can be.  And thanks to Baroness Eleanor for putting up with me and Hadriel (Abby finally picked an SCA name) all weekend.
Ceridwen, thank your husband for me for being wonderfully attentive to my comfort.

In Service to Christ and Crown,
Baroness Ascelyn de Bonwicke