WR - Gothic War Negotiations

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Mon Apr 10 09:27:34 PDT 2000

Greetings!

I have been monitoring the efforts of my husband's squire, to acquire
troops for the other side for which he is fighting.  Since we feel him no
ill will concerning his choice, we will make it even easier for him.

LET IT HEAR BY BE KNOWN:
Sir Aaron and Brita the Brute will NOT 'pay' ANYONE for their services.
Anyone who fights for us, does so because that is what their hearts tell
them to do.  All we will offer is a chance at honor, glory, and the most
fun you have ever experienced.

Just putting a few more logs on the fire,  :-)
Brita

Est Sularus oth Mithas!
(Honor is my life!)