WR - Re: Mendersham Dance Symposium

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Mon Apr 10 22:04:41 PDT 2000

   I agree. Great to meet and make new friends, as well as have fun with
the old ones. Thanks to all who wanted to learn Renaissance dance.
That's what made it all worthwhile for me. I hope a few caught the dance
bug in Mendersham and other places out west.

   Cerridwen: Please let me know how the demo goes, and if the tape
works out OK.

   To Master Rosario and his household: Especial thanks for your
hospitality in providing a warm, comfortable place for us to stay.

HL Guillaume de Troyes