WR - FW: Fighting at Conquest

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Thu Apr 13 10:47:07 PDT 2000

  Greetings to the Fighters of the Western Region,
 Below is a message that I received from Eleanor. It concerns the fighting
that is to be done at Conquest of the New World. It would seem that there
will be much fighting and glory to be had in this New World.
  Many of you in the West have agreed to fight for Queen Elisabeth and/or I.
I would once again like to ask those of you that can go, to come and fight
for us. It is our chance to show the Kingdom, that the West has some of the
finest fighters to grace the fields of war.
  As further inducement to come and join us, I have told the members of my
House that if 50 fighters show up to fight for my side, I will wear tights
in Court. The things that I do to get a few fighters to show up<G>. I also
am sure that I can find some small tokens with which to show my gratitude
for your fighting for me. So you get something for fighting and you get to
see me in tights(maybe).
  Chiang
  Captain in the Army of Elisabeth, soon to be Queen of America
  Western Regional Knight Marshal
  Autocrat for Gothic 2000 (G2K)

  "Our Enemies Teach Us Life's Most Valuable Lessons"