WR - Bonwicke's Octavian 04/28-30/00

Lord Kainin Tepésa kainin at copycraft.com
Fri Apr 21 07:56:04 PDT 2000

Greetings to the list,

    This is just a reminder that Octavian is coming up next weekend
and we hope to see everyone there. This event is going to be a lot of
fun and is not to be missed. Check out the web site below and if you
have any questions feel free to contact one of the stewards listed at
the bottom.

http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/jaspersoctavian/index.html

     There are a couple of things not on the web site or in the Black
Star ads that I need to address. First we have added a troll price
for children 6-12 of $4.00. Second we welcome any merchants to come
and sell their wares. We do not have a merchant fee, nor do we
require the donation of a prize (you may if you wish, but we do not
require it), we just want to have some shopping available for those
not in the various competitions. Also in that thought we will have a
prize for the persona with the most money won wagering on the
Saturday tournaments. Every adult (21 and over) through the gate, who
wishes will be given a starting pool of "coins" with which to wager
on the various combatants. At the end of the day the richest winner
will go home with a prize. Pets and minors are welcome with proper
papers. Sorry the map to the site is not yet on the web page (it is
in the Black Star) but will be coming this weekend so check back on
Monday. If you need directions contact one of the Stewards listed
below. We plan on having a lot of fun and want each and every one of
you to come and share with us. Please, pass the word on to those who
are not on the web.

						In service,
						Kainin

Steward:
    Lord Jasper Codrington
    jasper1420 at hotmail.com

Co-Stewards:
    Lord Kainin Tepesa & Lady Oriana Francesco
    kainin at copycraft.com

Sorry for duplicate postings, but I wanted to get the word out to everyone :-)