WR - Relay 4 Life...

T.E. Jenkins enforcer_74 at apex2000.net
Sun Apr 23 08:34:10 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the Western Region...

Crossrode Keep (Big Spring, TX) will be participating in the American///Cancer///Society Relay for Life, and the coordinators for the project have granted us several time slots for fighting demos. So... Calling all authorized fighters! This is an excellent chance to not only support a worthy cause, but to promote the SCA in West Texas.

The Relay is a 24 hour event that starts on May 12th. Anyone that would like to come and suit up, please contact me so I can coordinate the demos. Hopefully I will have the time slots soon.

Ld. Logan Macleod
KM Crossrode Keep