WR - Gothic War

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 13:56:00 PDT 2000

Greetings unto Genghis Cad,

The Shire of Ffynnon Gath of the Southern Region does desire to join the
forces of the Golden Horde.  We have been promoting the great Mongol
invasion since your great and glorius autocrat made a foray to our area last
month and told amazing stories of the upcoming invasion.
  We will bring with us our allies, the Clan Cadhla, and as many of the Men
in Black Fighting Company as possible.  The Amazon Household will be there
in force for our annual auction and if all goes well, we will have a small
group of armored Amazon archers.

May your ponies be fertile and your tents waterproof,

HE Jan

Warmonger at heart :)

We will seek the high ground and pray for clear skies and cool nights.