WR - Gothic War

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Thu Apr 6 21:04:33 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the All!

Jan said, speaking to Genghis Cad:
> we will have a small  group of armored Amazon archers.

At first, Sir Aaron and I, being members of the Amazon household, were
very pleased to hear of more Amazon fighters/archers.  HOWEVER, it
happens to be that Genghis Cad is the ENEMY!

Yes, that's right.  Sir Aaron is leading the defense of Europe from the
barbaric Genghis Cad.  So, come and be a part of the chaos.

And as Chiang is Cad's general, 'kind' Sir Aaron has 'persuaded' me to
assemble his troops for the decimation of the Mongols in defense of our
beloved lands (and I'm not talking about the desert we live in).

So, contact us at : 1-800-FITE-4-A-SCOT
	or
thebrutely1 at juno.com

Centurion Brita MacGregor