WR - Lansknechten point of honor.

D Arrington strmridr at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 11 16:21:42 PDT 2000

chris england wrote:

> At 08:06 AM 04/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:
> >Herr Gerrald stated:

<SNIP>

> >Meine herr,
> >I would ask you to reconsider two things, the idea that we are only
> >mercenaries, and that we hold gold above honor.
>
> Meine freund,
> Never did I say that I held gold above honor.  If I did then I could be

Ok ok OK!  For all you "guys" out there, it's

"mein"

for male genders.  "Meine" is female, unless you happen to be addressing
a crowd of "Herrn", which by the way, is Capitalized (as is the singular
"Herr")...

T-grim

Who spent 12 years in Deutschland, 8 of them when it was called
"Drachenwald" - they should have called it "Niflheim"...

--
"Those who have not swords can still die upon them..."
      - J.R.R. Tolkein