WR - Re: Gothic War Negotiations

D Arrington strmridr at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 11 16:27:16 PDT 2000

"J. Light" wrote:

> I really think we should leave the children out of these sordid affairs.

<SNIPPAGE>

> > As any norseman knows, silver is good to have and gold can buy you more
> than
> > just land.  But we all know what's really worth fighting for .....
> >

> >          it's the BABES!!!!

Aw c'mon!  Babes are great, roasted in a mild honey&wine sauce!  They're
tender as veal, if lightly toasted, they're crunchy on the outside, soft
and gooey on the inside...  AND!  You could put nacho cheese sauce on
them...

T-grim
With other ideas...
--
"Those who have not swords can still die upon them..."
      - J.R.R. Tolkein