WR - Gothic War

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Apr 12 08:56:56 PDT 2000

Unto the waring side doth Gilli bring greetings,

At this time I declare Gilli's Place to be free and nuetral ground on which all who come seeking rest  and food shall be welcome. Horde and Defenders, warriors all come and eat and prepare yourself for what may come.

We shall be serving breakfasts for a donation to make combat arrows for the Gulf War, lunch and dinner will be for a small fee.   You'll be too busy with the fighting and such, so leave the cooking to us.

More info as the time of battle gets closer.

Gilli

For good Food, eat at Gilli's Place.