WR - Fw: Archery Shoot

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Aug 15 18:08:28 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Sorry for any multiple listings.   Ooops

As you may or may not know, I just recently changed jobs.  This is great for
me for several reasons: more pay and almost all my weekends are now
free!!!!!

This presents an opportunity I didn't have before.  Who all is up for
another weekend archery shoot?  If you were planning on going to go to a
Kingdom calendar event; PLEASE continue to do so and do *Great* things at
those events.

However, if you aren't going to those events and want to do a weekend of
archery, come on down!!!  The shoot will be at Camp Finlayson, Fort Hood TX.
No site fee, no feast fee.  There will be a pot luck dinner on Saturday, we
will provide the meat.  We will also be providing breakfast for those who
stay the night.   Site will open at 5 PM on Friday 8 Sept and close when we
leave on Sunday.

The site is big.  There is plenty of room for other activities too such as
equestrian, seige engines or other war prep type things.

Please let me know if you're coming and what you plan to do.

Robert, thank you in advance for your help.  :)

Gilli