WR - Event Announcement - Western Region A&S

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 11:57:19 PDT 2000

Greetings unto the Populace of Ansteorra:

You are cordially invited to attend the upcoming Western Regional Arts and
Science Symposium to be held on November 18, 2000 in Crossroads Keep.  This
is planned to be a fun and relaxing day of learning.  The event's web site
has been posted and is attached to the Ansteorra unofficial calendar at
http://western.ansteorra.org/wras.html

Classes are scheduled to begin at 10am and continue in 1-hour increments
until 6pm.  I feel that the more we can learn and teach each other, the
stronger our society will become. If you would like to teach a class, please
contact me at safiye1 at hotmail.com.

I look forward to attending classes with you.

In Service.
Safiye