WR - Gothic War

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 23:59:51 PDT 2000

Greetings,

Unto all those who are gathering items of interest for the great Amazon
Chattel Auction I do send appreciation and thanks.

Through the kind and generous consent of the Autocrat, the mighty and
wondrous Lord Chiang, the auction will be held early in the evening on
Saturday.  If you have items for the auction, please be so kind as to check
in with me or Mistress Marthe sometime during the day on Saturday so that we
may prepare our auction schedule accordingly.
Previewing the goods is an honorable and accepted practice.

There is a change in the procedure this year.  A portion of the goods bid
for the items of interest will be donated to the War Chest.  So ladies,
gather your beads, baubles, what-nots, armour, horses, cattle, gold, silver
and jewels, etc. and come prepared to have a fine time and make a
contribution to the war effort.

In service I am

HE Janais L'orfevre
Amazon Household