WR - Greetings from the new Western Regional Chronicler

Lord Kainin Tepésa kainin at copycraft.com
Tue Aug 1 08:22:09 PDT 2000

Greetings to the Western Region,

    I am writing to let you know that as of Coronation I am the new
Western Regional Chronicler. I have a very tough act to follow in my
predecessor, but I will do my best. If anyone needs to contact me my
EMail is always open and is the best way to reach me as I am not
often home, the EMail address is kainin at copycraft.com. I would like
all my local Chroniclers who can to EMail me privately so that I can
add you to my address book. If your group is currently without a
Chronicler please have the Seneschal EMail me instead, and if your
Chronicler does not have EMail in your group please drop me a line
and let me know. I understand that at least one of the Shires in the
West sends their newsletter electronically and that is fine, please
add my EMail to that list and your reporting to me is done.

						Thank you for your time,
						Kainin

In service to the Dream,

Domn (Lord) Kainin Tepesa
Baronial Court Herald & Bearer of the Baronial Noose
Western Regional Chronicler
Chronicler for Life & Deputy Seneschal
  to the Barony of Bonwicke
     in the Kingdom of Ansteorra