WR - Gothic Wars IX (G2K)

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 20:04:18 PDT 2000

That's got to be better than half raw rabbit (not rarebit) and green
pancakes. :)  Guess we've all been to a few of those feasts.  Live and
learn-at least learn to pass up feast when old/young so-and-so is the
feast-o-crat.  Of course, Master Rosario is totally excluded from that no-no
list.  Nothing better than a man who cooks and does it well.

Jan