ANST-Announce - Estrella17 Pre-registration FAQ

Master Raffaelle gyrony at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 20:57:15 PDT 2000

Good Day from the Estrella17 Publicity Committee! Please feel free to
cross-post this to any groups that might be interested.If you have any
questions, contact information is in the article.

Raffaelle

Greetings all,

Amazing but it's already time for Estrella War XVII posts!

This year we are doing some things different, as I'm sure you have heard.
Estrella War will have Land Allocation! This means it's more important than
ever to Pre-Register. (For more information on Land Allocation, see the FAQ
at www.estrellawar.org)

To help good gentles, we have made a change in the payment process. If you
pre-register before 10/31/00 (postmark), we will be accepting personal
checks. That's right, no trip to the bank for certified funds. Making this
even better, we will continue the $5 (adult) discount for Pre-Registrations
postmarked before 10/31/00. We have now officially opened Pre-Registration,
so that gives you two months to get that information to me!

As with last year, pre-registration is still meant to make Troll go faster
and allows folks early entry to the site (8am on 2/14 vs noon for everyone
else).  Troll will go faster, as your information will be ready already. <G>
  You'll come to the door with your pre-registration confirmation,
membership verification, and mundane ID (like drivers license) to be allowed
access to the pre-reg line. Parking passes, gate books, children's
wristbands, pre-printed waivers, site tokens, etc., will be organized for
easy access. You will review everything, sign what you need to and be on
your way! I expect that each person's registration to only take a few
minutes, just like last year. No forms to fill-out there, it will be done
ahead of time.

The Pre-Registration form is designed that you can print it out and follow
the directions.  I have a text-only version of the form that I will post to
this list under separate cover. Forms are also available at the Estrella War
website: www.estrellawar.org - or I can mail or fax forms upon request.

My wonderful staff and I will begin accepting payments in person at a
variety of events, beginning at Twin Moons Mid-East Feast in August and and
Atenveldt Crown Tournament in September. We will be accepting
Pre-Registration with cash, so print your forms and bring them with payment
and other needed items (copy membership cards, self-addressed envelope,
etc.) Some out of town registration opportunities will also be announced as
they become scheduled.

Please be advised that registrations that are paid by personal check will
have a 6 week delay in the sending of Confirmation Letters. These
pre-registrations will also be "in suspense" as far as group numbers are
concerned. So, if your group is trying to hit the "Magic 20", personal check
pre-registrations won't count until after their confirmations are mailed. We
will have running numbers at the website starting mid-August.

(Note: If you are planning on parking in wet/dry RV spots, please see
directions on the Pre-Reg forms.)

Feel free to copy these forms (and this information) as often as you like.
If you have any questions/concerns, please do feel free to contact me
directly.

In Service,

Lady Giliana Spencer de Windermere
Estrella War XVII Pre-Registration Autocrat
jamers at primenet.com