WR - a call for volunteers

rlportwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 29 19:22:17 PDT 2000

Greetings!
I have just corresponded with the head of Their Majesties entourage and a question was asked by him:  Will there be snacks and munchies provided for Their Majesties during the day?  I could only answer that I would pose the question to the Western Region and ask for volunteers.  Several of us are hosting meals for TRMs but I don't believe any of us planned on munchies.
Is there anyone going to Gothic that would like to take this up and run with it?  Your service and spirit will be greatly appreciated.

In Service,
Ascelyn