WR - Free movie arranged for gothic cleanup

rstarkey rstarkey at camalott.com
Fri Aug 4 15:43:58 PDT 2000

930 am this Saturday, Aug 5th is site cleanup.  There will also be a short
fighter practice afterwards.  The site for Gothic is at lake sweetwater,
take exit 249 on FM 1856 south.  the road will fork about 4 miles or so,
take the right fork which will be FM 2035, and go down about a mile.  The
site will be on your right.  The free movies are at the Town and Country
Drive In, 2902 Vogel in Abilene.  It is where Mockingbird ends in north
Abilene.  Please be through the gate by 815pm.  If the newsies can be
arranged, we will do a short demo for the cameras between 830 -845.  We will
also have about 30 minutes between the showing of the movies for fighting.
there will also be a table set up for art/sci display.

Hope y'all all can come.

Ryah
KM, Mendersham