WR - Gothic Wars IX (G2K)

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 10:12:52 PDT 2000

You know, tents just don't float like they used to.
Somewhere in the process of diving down to pull up the stakes and then
dragging the whole sopping thang to the far shore, one of the plastic pole
connectors was lost.
I call the company to buy a replacemnt part.  The clerk asked if it had been
left out of the package or if it had broken.  After I told her what had
happened, she said (through her fits of laughter) that it sounded like a
case of "Murphy's Law" to her and sent me a new one for free.

Jan