WR - Gulf War Reservations

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Mon Dec 4 20:22:43 PST 2000

Greeting Everyone!

It's that time of the year again and I'm back to remind/nag/help you
prepare for WAR!!!!

We have only 95 days till Gulf War 10 begins and the first
pre-registration deadline is DEC 13th!!!

If you need information or a form to register, go to www.gulfwars.org.

Once again, we will have a western region land space (if at least 20
people send in their reservation forms ....hint...hint) and put "Western
Region" as group camping with.
Doing this has several positive affects.  It insures our Kingdom gets
more land and also insures you that no matter what day you arrive, you
will have a spot to call home amongst friends.

So, as you send in your reservations, please send me an email to let me
know the following things:
1) SCA Name
2) Group you are from
3) When you will be arriving
4) Tent size(s)   * very important*

I will let you know of changes or any other info I get from Sir Pendaran.
Please let everyone in your group that is not online now what's going on
about war.
Announcements regarding practices will follow.
I have no info on getting a 'war bus' started, but if someone is
interested in checking into/being in charge of it, let me know what you
find out.

LET'S GET READY FOR WAR!!!!

Cent. Britta MacGregor
the2macgregors at juno.com