WR - It's this weekend folks..... y'all come!!!

Charlie Cain larkin at webstar.net
Tue Feb 1 10:54:40 PST 2000

                      The Feast of St. Valentine
                             Feb 4-6 2000

                  Unto the good gentles of Ansteorra
       does the Shire of Trelac send greetings and good wishes

         We invite you to attend a day of family and feasting
              as we celebrate the Feast of St. Valentine

                        Activities will include

     A heavy weapons tournament (weather permitting)
     A beginning illumination techniques class taught by Master
Sinclair
     An Arts & Science competition hosted by Mistress Martha (prize by
Mistress Martha)
     Period games
     Court Dancing
     Children's Activities
     And good conversation with good friends

Weather permitting, we will have Fighter Practice on Sunday

The site is the San Angelo Bass Club with a site fee of $5. Children
and Family fees will
be posted at the gate. Site will open at 9am and close around 11pm.
Site is wet ~
period containers only please. No pets. Mistress Martha will be our
feast-o-crat. Feast
will be served around 6pm with a fee of $5. Please make checks payable
to "SCA Inc.
Shire of Trelac." A parent or legal guardian must accompany minors.
They may also
attend with a 21-year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor
Event Waiver
Form from the parents. There is limited crash space available and
several reasonable
hotels in town. Please contact the Autocrats for crash space
information.

Autocrats:

  Mistress Martha de  Blinkinsop              Lady Safiye
 MKA Martha Blevins                             MKA Kathy Childress
 705 Storegate Ct.                                   118 Las Lomas Dr
 San Angelo, TX 76905                           San Angelo, TX 76904
 Cadmartha at drbcom.com                       safiye1 at hotmail.com

Site Directions: Take your best route to arrive in San Angelo on
US87. From the North turn right and from the South turn left
onto Knickerbocker Rd. Proceed on Knickerbocker until you
cross over Lake Nasworthy. Take a right turn onto either the
first or second streets and proceed to the first building on your
left. Stop. You have arrived..