WR - Gulf War Reservations!

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Wed Feb 9 13:06:24 PST 2000

Greetings

Just a reminder for everyone who is attending Gulf War, if you haven't
already sent in your reservations, the LAST DEADLINE is FEBRUARY 15.
They have to be postmarked by this date.  If you don't already have
camping plans, the Western Region will have an encampment, so place
'Western Region' as group camping with, then contact me.  By sending in
reservations, it gives Ansteorra more land space for camping.
Also, once you are reserved, please contact me and let me know.  I will
also need your tent size and when you will be arriving.  If anyone has
questions regarding Gulf Wars, I'll be glad to help.  The website for
Gulf War is www.gulfwars.org.  They do have reservation forms online.
Please spread the word to everyone who is not on the list also.

Thanks!

Brita
thebrutely1 at juno.com
(915)520-5218