WR - Info for GW9 Land

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Fri Feb 18 20:30:10 PST 2000

Greetings,

To complete my list of those that are camping with the Western Region, I
need the following info please.

Mundane name, SCA name, tent size, and date arriving.

If you know that you have sent me all this info, you don't have to send
it again.  For most people, I'm just missing their mundane names.  I will
be at Bard's and Arts or just email me.  I need to have the list
completed to send to Master Lucais, by the end of next week.

Thank you!

Brita