WR - Looking for Sigmund and Katerina von Halberstadt

Roberta Starkey rstarkey at camalott.com
Mon Feb 21 17:59:43 PST 2000

I think that both are from the virus that ozy apologized for - attached
itself to his email address book or undeleted messages and sent itself out.
 As long as you didn't open the attachment, you should be alright, and
won't pass on the virus. .

Ryah

And may the fleas of a thousand diseased camels infest the reproductive
organs of the originators of all viruses, and lay a thousand thousand eggs.