WR - WR Fighters!

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Wed Feb 9 13:27:18 PST 2000

Unto the fighters of our region:

I would like to get an idea of how many fighters our great region will
have to support our grand Kingdom at Gulf War.  So PLEASE contact me
privately at thebrutely1 at juno.com and let me know if 'yes' or 'maybe' you
will be there.  Also, if you are a local knight marshal who knows of
someone going to war that will be fighting with us and they don't have
email, please let me know their name also.

I will be at regional practice on Sunday after Bards and Arts, so I hope
to see everyone there!

Thanks!

Brita