WR - GW9 Land Space

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutely1 at juno.com
Thu Feb 24 08:37:52 PST 2000

Greetings!

Just want to let those who are going to war know that the land
reservation is going great.  Ansteorra is suppose to receive 50% more
land this year and better locations, so it's sounding good.  If you need
anything else or have any questions, just drop me line.  I will be
arriving on Tuesday and will get our name (Western Region) on the large
map asap.  I will try to have a banner up to help everyone find the
location, but if all else fails, look for shields.

Thank you!
Britta