WR - Attention Populace of Ansteorra

Jube Kinser kinser at tcac.net
Sun Feb 13 22:42:33 PST 2000

Greetings good gentles of Ansteorra!

I would like to remind everyone of Bards & Arts IV to be held
this weekend in the far reaches of our fair kingdom in the
Shire of Adlersruhe.  This event promises to be fun and educational
for all.  There are many exciting classes planned as well as a
Bardic Forum, Model Catapult Contest, and an excellent feast.
Please come and join us for a day of fun.

I would also like to remind everyone that there will be a war practice
the day after Bards & Arts at Adlersruhe's  normal practice site.
The Western Region Knight Marshall, Lord Chiang is going to be
in charge of that.

There is information on Bards & Arts as well as on the War Practice
available at :http://users.arn.net/~mbhite/ba99.htm

I hope to see many of you there.

In Service to the Love of the Dream,
Lady Aerin of Adlersruhe