ANST-Announce - DEM Vacancies and Compliance Deadline

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 06:43:10 PST 2000

Heilsa all Ansteorrans Good and True...

Ansteorra has need of a few good applicants!

I wish to announce the vacancy, and impending vacancy, of a few Deputy Earl
Marshal offices.

DEM for Siege Weapons. I will be accepting applications on the Official
Form, with all pertinent documents appended, until 15 FEBRUARY 2000.

DEM for Archery. I will be accepting applications on the Official Form, with
all pertinent documents appended, until 15 FEBRUARY 2000. I wish to
acknowledge the fine job that Lord Corwin has done in the office of DEM for
Archery. It has been my pleasure to work with Corwin for the past 13 months
and I thank him for the job well done.

DEM for Rapier Combat. I will be accepting applications on the Official
Form, with all pertinent documents appended, until 01 APRIL 2000. At this
time I wish to acknowledge the tremendous job that HE Don Kazimir has done
during his tenure as Rapier Marshal of Ansteorra. This Gentleman is of the
highest caliber and ethics, in light of such, it has been my distinct
pleasure to work with him over the past 13 months.

PLEASE NOTE:

The deadline for implementation of the new Rules and Standards as stated in
the Complete Participant's Handbook 1999 version is 12 MARCH 2000. On that
date all armor, weapons, and other equipment must be in compliance with the
new regulations. This also includes the new standards for Chivalric
Marshaling classifications (Field Marshal, Inspecting Marshal, and
Authorization Marshal) to be a valid Chivalric Marshal after that date you
_must_ have the new style Authorization Card with the proper boxes checked
off and your waiver on file with the Marshalate Secretary. NOTE: Until the
above mentioned date rolls over all current regulations still apply.

Marshals Class Schedule:  1. Steppes 12th Night  2. Coronation  3.
Bonwicke's 12th Night  4. Bryn Gwlad's Candlemas  5. Westgate's Winter
Collegium

Any inquries, commentary, or poison pen e-correspondance should be sent to
Sirkief at hotmail.com

Thank you all for your time and consideration in these matters.

Wæs Þu Hæl kinfolk...!
Kief - EM Ansteorra
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."