WR - today

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Sun Jan 9 17:49:07 PST 2000

Greetings,

Thank you Thank you Western Region! Thanks to everyone  who attended. We
had 11 rapier fighters enter the list today in Adlersruhe.  Lady
Magdelena of Bonwicke walked away winning the tourney and getting a copy
of "The Book of the Coutier" By Baldsassare Castiglione (trans 1979).
Everyone fought well and I hope to see the rapier keep growing in our
region.  I willbe holding one of these tourneys each quarter.  The next
one is tetively planned for April in Bonwicke....I'll let everyone know
more when it comes close to the time.

Special Thanks to Lady Aerin of Adlersruhe, who was our shivering list
mistress.

May we meet on the field as friends,
Marquet
Cadet to Don Donovan