WR - Need help!!!

Carolyn Rowe ladyceridwyn at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 04:59:37 PST 2000

Greetings to all the fare people of the Western Region.  The shire of
Mendersham could use your help.  We will be participating in a event called
Celebrate Abilene on April 15th & 16th.  This event was great publicity for
us last year, and more importantly lots of fun.  This year we will not only
be given a booth, but we will be allowed stage time.  We would really like
to put on a good show for everyone, and can use all the help we can get.
There will be fighting, dancing, a booth for displays, and a chance for
bardic (be there any takers).  Crash space can be arranged for anyone
interested.  If you can help us out, please e-mail me to let me know you are
coming.  I will be posting with more details as I get them.  Thank you in
advance.

In the name of the dream,

Ceridwyn
acting Hospitaler, Mendersham