ANST-Announce - The lists are up...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Sun Jan 16 13:52:55 PST 2000

Good Morning one and all,

  The new Ansteorran server is on-line.

  The final stages are now complete.

  The mailing lists and webpages are moved to the new file server and
  should be fully functional. Users may not immediately see the new
  website or ftp server due to the fact that the changes for the server
  take time to propagate throughout the 'Net. Just be patient and they
  will be there.

  If you need to report problems, here is where they should be reported:

  Website: vscribe at Ansteorra.org
  Mailing lists: majordomo-owner at Ansteorra.org
  FTP server: serveradmin at Ansteorra.org

  I appreciate everyone's patience and assistance in this. This should
  be a great step forward for our Kingdom's presence and abilities
  on-line.

In service,