WR - Regional War Practice Feb 20th

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Fri Jan 21 20:07:55 PST 2000

Greetings,

Unto the western region we call you to arms. Sharpen your sword we're getting ready for war!

A Day of fun and enjoyment is promised.  Sunday, Feb 20th after Bards n Arts.  There will be a Regional Practice starting at 10:00 am at Adlersruhe's local practice site.
                                                                                     Come enjoy the event, and learn a few of the gentler arts
                                                                                                                for
                                                                                                  The next day we prepair for war

The web page has been updated:  http://users.arn.net/~mbhite/ba99.htm

May we meet on the field as friends,