WR - [Fwd: ANST - Repost regarding Queens]

Charlie Cain larkin at webstar.net
Wed Jan 26 13:04:38 PST 2000

Greetings Marcus,

Please excuse me if I seem to be picking on you. I do not mean to be but I would
like to take this opportunity to remind folks that announcements that are made on
Ansteorra-Announce are automatically sent to each subscriber of the Western List.

To forward them again just creates excess clutter in some allready overcrowded
mailboxes.

HL Larkin O'Kane
list administrator.