WR - Re: War! War! War!

Melinda Kinser aerin at tcac.net
Wed Jan 19 22:56:05 PST 2000

There will be a Regional War Practice Sunday February 20th, in the Shire of Adlersruhe.  It will be held at Adlersruhe's normal practice site.  More information will be available asap on the Bards & Arts website.
Which is at: http://users.arn.net/~mbhite/ba99.htm
Please feel free to email me any questions you might have.

(feels like she typed this once before, oh yeah thats right I did!)
In Service to the Love of the Dream,
Lady Aerin of Adlersruhe
Event Steward for Bards & Arts IV

    Greetings, just in case anyone else was not paying attention in class, we have a practice scheduled for this Sunday in Bonwicke, and will have another in conjunction with Adlersruhe's Bards and Arts in Febuary, still working out details on that one.
    Please do not hesitate to put your armor on and fight amongst yourselves.
    Getting in the armor is a good first step, swinging a stick at another
    (hopefully armored) human being is step two. Continue until exhausted, drink
    some water, do it again.

    Your Warlord,
    -Junker Erasmus.