ANST-Announce - Kingdom Map Update

April Gillilan agillil at okstate.edu
Wed Jul 5 08:55:47 PDT 2000

Greetings all!!

I know its been a while, but remember the map that I was working on that
showed all the groups as well as the peers that lived there? Well, it is
mostly complete and is now on the Mooneschadowe web page (
http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org./ ). At the moment, only the map is
on the web page, but the Virtual Scribe of Mooneschadowe is working on
getting the accompanying maps, graphs, and tables up as well. Continue
to check back periodically for updates.

I would like to remind everyone that this is a map of where peers lived
when they were elevated. It does not show those that have moved in to
the Kingdom after being elevated elsewhere, or where an Ansteorran peer
lives now. Although, I would be willing to make another map that does
show all the peers of the Kingdom, homegrown or imported, it just may
take a while in between everything else that I need to do.

If you have any suggestions, comments, or corrections about the map,
send them to me.

In service to all,
Lady Gilyan Clonmacnoise, ASP
:-)